1. Take the antenna bracket - feed leg assembly, unfold and rotate the feed leg until it reaches the locking position on the antenna bracket. (See the illustration below)
2. Fix the locked assembly on to the antenna using the 4 off M6 12mm painted Pozi-Pan screws and M6 nuts.
3. Attach elevation bracket to the antenna bracket using 4 off M6 x 16 cup square screws and M6 nuts.
4. Check the the LNB skew setting is appropriate to the location. If adjustment is required, loosen the clamp screw and reset to the correct position before tightening. (See LNB skew setting overleaf) Angle the front edge of the LNB clamp so it locates under the return on top of the feed leg. Whilst supporting the feed leg rotate the clamp down over the arm ensuring that the location lugs on the clamp lock securely into place in the cut outs on the bottom of the feed leg. Remove the mounting button from the feed clamp and push through the hole on the top surface of the clamp through into the feed leg, ensuring that the button sits firmly on top of the feed clamp.
5. Insert the wall tube into the wall mounting bracket and secure using 2 off M6 U bolts and 4 off M6 nuts.
Note: If the horizontal angle of the antenna from the wall is between +/- 55 degrees then the short end of the wall tube should be fixed to the wall mount. If the angle is to increase above 55 degrees (+/- 90 degrees) then the long end should be fixed to the wall mount.
6. After the wall mount has been fixed to the wall, clamp the antenna assembly to the wall mount assembly using 2 off M6 U bolts and 4 off M6 nuts.
The 3 Zones indicated in the illustration above correspond to the numbered skew settings on the LNB casing, only positions 2, 3 and 4 are relevant for the British Isles.
Quality Installation Guidelines:
1. Do not use the antenna face to make setting adjustments, use the bracketry.
2. Ensure the Wall Mount Bracket is fastened with all 4 bolts, across at least 3 bricks and do not use the mortar lines. Never fit closer than 3 brick courses from the top of a wall or within 2 brick widths of an edge.
3. The antenna system must be assembled at the point of installation, do not transport preassembled.
4. Ensure the LNB is at the correct skew setting for the area and the dish face is level and secure. Always loosen the LNB clamp screw before adjusting the skew.
5. Do not over-tighten the bolts.