P (internet protocol) Cameras and NVRs
Cameras are connected using data cable that carries power (PoE), video and audio (if required) to either a NVR (Network video recorder) or a CMS (content management system ) or other control system.
IP system basics
- Works over long distances using ethernet cable.
- Works using existing network infrastructure if compatible.
- Networks can be usually be extended over distances wirelessly.
- Scalable with no limit on connected cameras using CMS based systems.
- Can be embedded within control systems like Crestron, Control 4, Elan.
- Highest resolutions available 5mp, 8mp, 12mp.
- Generally used in commercial applications, town centre CCTV offices etc.
- Cameras with built in storage can be used stand alone.
- Most wifi cameras are IP.
We sell to the public and trade (prices on request).
We also install CCTV security systems in domestic and commercial premises.