Prime T2-HD-EXPERT ROVER UHF HD Meter
A job well done in 3 seconds!
Automatically Stores all channels of your area, checks the best antenna pointing and analyzes the results of your work by measuring the quality and power up-to 140 channels in blocks of 8 channels.
High precision with all channels calibrated Worldwide TV standards
Up to 140 chs analysis in blocks of 8 digital and/or analog channels Fast quality
LI-PO long battery duration
Robust metal housing
Fully automatic measurements.
Rain proof bag
MEASUREMENTS & SPECTRUM ANALYSIS
- Frequency Range: 44 MHz to 880 MHz.
- Input Impedance: 75 ohm (interchangeable “F” connector).
- Power range MEAS.: 10 to 100 dBµV; 120 dBµV with ext. attenuator.
- Fast spectrum with MAX HOLD: Full spect. capabilities with peak memory, variable span and automatic reference level.
- Meas: All digital and analog measurements, see table below.
- Quality FAIL - MARGINAL - PASS: Measuring the quality and the power up-to 140 CHs in blocks of 8 Digital or Analog channels simultaneously.
- Barscan: TV analog and digital bars scan form 10 to 100 channels.
- Memory plan: World Wide countries with related channels plans are pre-memorized.
- DC voltage at RF input: 5Vdc.
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-Po battery pack, 5 hour duration.
- USB Micro: For battery charge and PC interface for SW up-grade and memory plan management.
- Housing: Metal box and rain proof bag.
- Size: H 95 x W 160 x D 34 mm (meter only).
- Weight: 500 gr