HDMI extender with built-in splitter and ARC audio extraction, capable of delivering 1080p/60hz with two-way IR up to 50m/164ft over a single Cat5e/Cat6 cable.
The HDMI loop output, designed for use with a local display or AVR, eliminates the need for an add-on
Matte silver transmitter and receiver with blue square detail.
- Transmits 1080p 24-bit colour HD video, audio (up to 7.1 ch) and IR signals up to 50m over a single Cat5e/Cat6 cable.
- Dual output on transmitter for letting a local TVand a remote TV (located up to 50m away) share a source media device.
- ARC for two way communication between ARC-equipped displays and receivers. Co-axial break-out for audio extraction.
- Supports true deep colour video, DTS-HD or Dolby TrueHDaudio, and 3D. Works with HDMI and HDCP-compliant devices.
- EDID management tools (nine selectable on-board EDID modes and two EDID copy modes).
- Two-way IR.
What the Kit contains
- EX50 HDMI extender with HDMI loop out (50m) x 1
- EX50 HDMI extender with HDMI loop out (50m) IR Kit x 1
- UK 5V PSU x 2